We are searching for a new Twilight Healthcare Assistant to join our team. As a Healthcare Assistant, you will be offering person-centred care and support to our residents to make sure they feel safe, secure and content whilst always respecting their dignity and privacy.
In this role you must:
- Provide assistance, personal care, activities and companionship to residents
- Be alert to residents’ needs, health and well-being
- Work with residents and their families to deliver tailored care to each individual
- Assist with mealtimes and safe moving
- Maintain accurate records of each resident
The right candidate will be:
- Passionate about delivering first-class care
- Patient, kind and understanding
- Reliable and respectful
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to use initiative
No qualifications are required for this role however, there is an increased rate of pay if you hold a relevant NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualifications and experience in the care sector is preferred but not essential.
- Have your birthday off on us!
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- £250 welcome bonus
- Pay day advance available
- Vibrant training, development and career prospects
- £100 attendance bonus
- Reimbursed DBS cost
- Subsidised meals
- Employee of the month rewards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Counselling service
Rate of Pay: £8.91 p/h – £9.35 p/h (for NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
Hours: 24 hours per week (4pm – 10pm, 4 days a week)
As of 11th November 2021, it is mandatory for all care home staff to be vaccinated against covid-19. Please confirm if you have been vaccinated and the dates of your vaccines.